09 fevereiro 2012

Insanity or Depression???

In life everybody has great moments and really bad moments. Those moments give us lessons, and make us stronger or happier!
Till a few minutes ago, I was making completely crazy things, and I started to think that I was getting crazy, because neither I was understanding what were I doing...
Now I realized, I'm not crazy, I'm just passing a phase of my life were I am not being capable of making everything at the same time, and that's messing with my nervous sistem...
After I think a little, and try to calm down, I remembered I already felt like this 2 times in my life, and I passed it by myself.
I usualy say that depression it's a sickness of the rich people. Beacuse I already felt depressed 2 times, this it's the third, but I never needed pills to got throught it and this time will not be an exception.
I feel myself in the middle of a crossroad, and with fear of choosing a way, and that's not me... I don't have afraid of decitions...
To that I must really not push too much from myself and take one step at the time... When we want to live too fast, we forget to take the good things we have.

I'm afraid because of this bad phase I'm pushing away persons who make me well, but I hope they read this and understand what it's really happening...

2 comentários:

Tua Mary Jane disse...

You are fantastic <3

TeReSa MaRtiNs disse...

Thanks girl! You too... ;)