23 fevereiro 2012

Simple words for complex feelings...



A simple memorie can mean a lot without you we even dream...


In this pillow I have a physicaly memorie from you. Some simple and beautiful words, that you knew that are reciprocal. "Adoro-te avozinha! Agraria feeling. Mari ".

I'll never forget that sweet way you allways called me, you'll allways be my little grand daughter.







Memórias inesquecíveis

Aconchegam o coração, com

Recordações incomparáveis, que me

Inflamam de emoção!


Unforgetable Memories

Cozy the heArt, with

Incomparable Recollections, that

Inflame the emotion.



I really can't understand why did they took such a good person away, but all I can do now it's remember you with a smile on my face, and live the way you always showed us to live.

Simple and happy!


A month already passed, but seems like yesterday. I was needing to write something to you, believing that wherever you are, you'll read it and put your big and caracteristic smile.


I miss you...

Sem comentários: